Job Opening: Research Assistant
Department of Psychiatry, Boston Children’s Hospital (Boston, MA)
We are currently seeking a research assistant to join our research team for a two-year full-time commitment. The research assistant, in collaboration with the PI, will coordinate clinical research studies examining: (1) Behavioral phenotyping of children and adolescents at clinical high risk for psychosis (2) Mindfulness and parent management training for parents (3) Assessment of suicide risk in children and adolescents. This position offers valuable research experience in preparation for graduate school in clinical psychology, neuroscience, or medical school.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) with an expected but flexible start date of June 1st, 2016. Please send a resume and cover letter, addressed to Dr. Eugene D’Angelo, detailing your interest to Emily Norkett (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 1, 2016. Qualified applicants will be invited to interview. Qualifications include: B.A., B.S., M.A., or M.S. degree. Background in psychology or neuroscience preferable.
- Participation in development of proposals, protocols, and reports
- Coordination of research materials for ongoing and future research projects
- Development of participant recruitment, enrollment, and scheduling
- Data acquisition (study visits—completion of informed consent, diagnostic interviews, cognitive testing)
- Data entry, analysis, and presentation using SPSS, Excel, Word/Powerpoint